Hello Monday !I decided to change the format of my weekly wrap post…. so for today here are 10 random facts about my past week :
1. I finally got my tree up and the lights on. But the decorations are still waiting their turn. At least they are unwrapped and all we have to do is put them on the tree.
2. I was in the UK for 2 days, and spent a lot of time with my international colleagues. Being with them always reminds me how much I love my job and how lucky I am to work in an international environment. On our team there are Germans, Americans, English, French, a Cypriot, a Brazilian, an Italian, and someone from the Czech Republic.
3. I love seeing the Christmas decorations in the stores and on the store fronts. I had take some great photos but erased them by accident from my phone. Boo.
4. I got 3 days of marathon training in, and was very pleased because the week had been so hectic. This meant I had to get up early and run in the dark ! I am thinking I need a brighter jacket.
5. My weekend run was actually very short, 10K but for some reason my legs and lower back were really tired and achy all weekend. Maybe it is because I wore heels several times to work this week ?
6. We went to a private party in a nightclub over the weekend. It was fun to dress up and go out as a family. My youngest wanted to come home at midnight (so did my husband and I!). So I left my eldest with her cousin and they closed the place down at 3 a.m.
7. Being away for work this week meant I had all my housework to do this weekend. Which was fine but the only thing I haven’t done is the dusting. I haven’t done it for some time. That is the one thing I don’t like to do. Sorry dust.
8. I still haven’t done my holiday cards. Time is running out.
9. Hard to believe it is the second week of December and we are still having weather in the fifties. People were out running in t-shirts and shorts !
10. I have started to think about my racing schedule for 2016. I am thinking a race a month would be a good goal….
I am linking up again with Holly and Tricia at Hoho runs and Misssippipiddlin for their Weekly Wrap. Be sure to check them out and be sure to check out the other bloggers. So much fun catching up every week.
How was your week ? Have you put up your tree ? Thought about your racing schedule for 2016 ? Have a great week !