Wow, Saturday already and two weeks of vacation gone. We had again great weather and I got my exercise in daily. It felt so great to do something several days in a row. A luxury I don’t have during the rest of the year….
- Saturday : 6 km leisurely walk with my girls
- Sunday : 6,5 km walk / run
- Monday : LesMills CXWORX & Body Balanace, Zumba
- Tuesday : 7K walk / run, Zumba
- Wednesday : LesMills BodyBalance, Zumba
- Thursday : 6,5 km run
- Friday : LesMills BodyBalance, Zumba
Plus, I walked at least 3 to 5 km everyday, to the beach, to get a newspaper, after dinner.. it was a great way to spend time with my husband (who is still silly after all these years ….)
Food this past week was not very exciting. As we had a small kitchen and couldn’t cook much, we did a lot of salads, mostly garbage salads… everyone makes what they want. No pictures because none of them were very appetizing.
We are now off a couple days to visit Bayonne and Biarritz for the weekend.
What is on your agenda this weekend ? Do you like garbage salads ?