Things I have been happy about these past few days…
- My girls, who are growing up to be wonderful people – seeing them get excited about a book or movie, having opinions, or wanting to spend time with their parents
- A husband who cooks… sometimes I just do not feel like it
- Our cat, too cute
- The warm weather – it has been in the 60s
- Long days – I can run in the evenings
- The pool – I can stay active with less pressure on my foot
- My living room decoration – slowly but surely its coming together
- Mango & stawberries – sooo good
And this week is my staycation. I am looking forward to resting up, reading a book, spending time with family and generally just relaxing. No pressure !
What does your week look like ? What are you looking forward to ? Good luck to all the Boston Marathoners today !