Hello ! How is your week going ? So far so good here in France. I had a great week last week and just wanted to give you a quick update on exercise and some great, fall meals.
I got in four exercise sessions last week :
- Wednesday : 75 minutes of weights and ab work at the gym
- Friday : 45 minutes aqua gym
- Saturday : 11 km run
- Sunday : 45 minutes swimming laps at the pool
My gym has started to open early on Wednesday, so I have been able to go before work. As I exercise quite intensely Friday, Saturday and Sunday, I am very glad to have Monday and Tuesday off. As I know I will be exercising early Wednesday morning, I have a lot less pressure (that I put on myself, I know) to exercise Monday and Tuesday. This has been my schedule the past few weeks and it really works out great.
I am really excited to start up again at the pool. It was closed for four months for maintenance… I went out and got 2 new bathing suits.
Shopped Saturday morning at the farmer’s market :
Made some of my fall favorites… grilled Brussel sprouts, butternut squash.
Cooked and prepped for a dinner party :
Party prep :
Sorry, no pictures of food on plates… with dinner guests I had my mind on other things, but here is the final menu :
- Before dinner drinks : Champagne with olives, peanuts and some dry sausage
- Appetizer : Deviled eggs with crab meat, homemade mayo
- Dinner : Lasagne and salad
- Dessert : Apple and pear crisp
It was a great weekend overall !
How was your weekend ? Any fall veggies you are loving lately ?