In between my different staycation activities and visits I found the time to exercise quite a bit, but my eating was a bit chaotic. Yummy, but I definitely prefer structure. A short recap of last week !
Staycation fitness :
- Saturday : Laps at the pool for an hour
- Sunday : 45 minute Jillian Michaels DVD
- Monday : Walk / run for 1 hour and 20 minutes
- Tuesday : 45 minute of upper body weights and ab work
- Wednesday : Laps at the pool for an hour
- Thursday : off
- Friday : Walked around at the zoo for 6 hours (I think that counts !)
- Saturday : off
- Sunday : 10,8 km Apple Pear road race
While I was happy that I got in a lot of exercise, my eating was actually off. Even if all of this was good, my body definitely prefers structure. Eating at regular times, less snacking, less sugar… .
It is Labor Day here in France today, so we have another long weekend. It will be pretty low key, not a lot planned.
What does your upcoming weekend look like ? Do you find it easy to eat “regularly” when on vacation ?