After 10 days of business travel over the past 2 weeks, I am finally home. It was a long trip, I slept in 6 different beds over 9 nights ! So I was thrilled to be in my own bed again.
My marathon has a 3 week recovery plan, so I got in a ton of walking and run/walking this week :
- Monday : 6 K run/walk on the treadmill in the morning, and because I was bored in the evening, went and did another 6 K run / walk
- Tuesday : 6 K walk
- Wednesday : 5,5 K run/walk
- Thursday : travel back to France
- Friday : 6,5 K minute run/walk (OMG everything is so green !)
- Saturday : 30 minutes upper body weights + 15 minute ab work at the gym, 2,5 K walk
- Sunday : 12 K run/walk
With so much exercise and the time difference, I slept a ton this weekend. Otherwise, here are some photos from my week….
Making homemade pizza with my brother in Baltimore :
My home away from home :
I am gone 10 days, come back and everything is bright green :
Took a quick drive to the countryside on Saturday to make sure our house was in order :
Finally got to wear my finisher t shirt on Sunday…
…and talked my husband into a one mile run :
Made one of my girls’ favorite dishes, Asian salmon :
I have also spent some time thinking about adjusting my 2016 goals and my race schedule. I have a destination race scheduled for May 22, but have made no plans yet to go. At the moment, I don’t want to think much about traveling. While I love it, I am a bit traveled out.
How was your week ? Is everything bright green in your neck of the woods ?