I love this time of year. While in France we don’t celebrate Thanksgiving (it is an American holiday), I can still practice thankfulness and I wanted to express my GRATITUDE today for all those people who enrich my life. I probably don’t take enough time to do this, but it is so important.
So, on Thanksgiving 2016, I am grateful for these people and how they have influenced and inspired me :
- My husband : for ensuring that I don’t take myself or my life too seriously and for supporting me in all my running endeavors
- My eldest daughter : because she gives to others selflessly and is strong willed
- My youngest daughter : because she is focused, empowered and strong willed
- My mom : has taught me a power of positivity
- My dad : the importance of a strong work ethic and respecting everyone I work with
- My colleagues : 95% of us are women and I have never had a more supportive, encouraging environment.
- My company : for giving me the opportunity to work internationally and to travel, and a job I love
- My brothers : for always stepping up if you need them
- My husband’s side of the family : for instilling the importance of tradition, family and rituals and having accepted an American into their family from the start
- My blogger friends and the virtual community : for being positive role models and offering support
- My friends : even if we don’t see each other often, we always pick up where we left off and you happen to remember every single detail of what we did in high school or college
I am linking up with Deb Runs for the Wednesday Word. GRATITUDE. Happy Thanksgiving everyone !
Who are you thankful for today ?