Yeah, its Friday (well technically Saturday here in France, didn’t get this posted on time yesterday)! We are celebrating my birthday and my daughter’s birthday this weekend, so very excited. It is supposed to rain tomorrow, so going to go to the farmer’s market this morning and get my run in. I travelled internationally last week so I have been getting into a normal routine this week. I’m happy to say, I’m BACK ! and feeling my old self.
I did a first post on this back in 2014 : gym bag post, so this time I had to find 5 additional items in my gym bag. Well, since I pretty much carry the same things now as I did a few months ago, I figured I would show you what is in my bag when I go to the pool. My (love/hate) relationship with the pool has really evolved… and I love my aqua gym class on Friday nights now. Here is what you will always find :
1. Bathing suit. The shape might look kind of odd but it happens to be extremely comfortable. The suit goes way up on my back, which I prefer. And avoids shaving. Sorry to put that out there (too much info) but for those who go to the pool, you get my drift.
2. Shoes. Definitely don’t want warts.
3. Two towels. One for me and one to stand on. The floor gets soaked in the changing booth and I do not like to particularly stand in water while I change. Yes, I am probably a bit anal but I hate putting wet feet into socks or into pants.
4. A token so I can use a locker. I always carry 2, just in case I can’t find one or need to loan one to a friend.
5. Bathing cap. And no, I am not posting a picture of myself in one because I look really really ridiculous with my glasses. We don’t put our head under water in class, so I keep my glasses on. If not, I can hardly see the teacher.
What do you bring to the pool ? Two towels ?