Hello readers ! I have been 100% MIA this week due to travel for work, so very happy to be back with you all. Welcome to this edition of the Friday Five with Courtney at Eat Pray Run, Cynthia at You Signed Up for What and Mar at Mar on the Run. This week’s theme is Five Things that make me happy.
I am definitely a glass half full person. I am always optimistic and see the good in every situation. So many things make me happy ! So this theme was a bit hard because I had to pick only 5 ….
1. Long days. The sun rises at 5:45 a.m. and sets at 10 p.m. I have double the energy in the summer and always feel like I am wonder woman with everything I can do in such a long amount of time.
2. Seeing my kids happy, healthy and well adjusted. They are just finishing school and it was a very good year. They are teenage girls and I think growing up is so difficult and challenging for them. I am so proud of who they are growing into, and how they are navigating the teenage years.
3. Family. My sister in law and her children are coming back to France tomorrow for 2 months and we haven’t seen them for the past 10. My brother and his family are coming to France at the end of July and we haven’t seen them in a very long time either.
4. My job. I work with great people, get to travel internationally and learn something new every day. In the past week I was in London, Paris, NY and Moscow.
5. New workout clothes. There are so many great brands and fantastic fabrics now that I feel stylish and fit… and it makes me feel good about myself. While in the US last week I just had to stop by Athleta. We don’t have Athleta in France so it is one of the first places I go when I am in the US.
Glad to be back with you all !
What is making you happy at the moment ?