I LOVE summer and am sooooo looking forward to it. It was 90 degrees today in Paris and we ate on the deck, summer is just around the corner ! So here is the top five of my summer bucket list.
This summer I will :
1. Rest. I am on screech for 10 months a year, between work, teenagers, hubby, fitness, blog, professional activities. I just want to sit and unwind.
2. Run two races. I have had a hard time finding my groove for the past month or so, so I hope that doing two races will motivate me to get back into my running routine. I signed up for the 10K Vincennes Castle Race end of June, and another race three weeks later while on vacation. Hopefully neither will be in the pouring rain like my last race.
3. Spend time with family. My kids are teenagers and growing up way too fast. They won’t want to go on vacation with us for many more years, so I am going to take advantage of their presence now. I also want to spend time with my favorite BIL and SIL who are moving to Africa for three years. We won’t see them as nearly as often as we do now. Boo hoo. I will also spend time with my mom, who is coming over to see us in August. Yeah.
4. Discover a new region in France. We are going on vacation to the South Western part of France, Les Landes. I have been in France 20 years and it is a region I have not yet been to.
5. Finish a book. I can not remember the last time I read a really good fiction.
What are you doing this summer ? Can you recommend a book ? What have you read recently that you just.can’t.put.it.down…. ? Please advise !
Have a great weekend.