I am joining the lovely DCTrifecta ladies for this week’s link up. Be sure to check out Courtney at Eat Pray Run, Cynthia at You Signed Up for What and Mar at Mar on the Run and the other bloggers. Always lots of fun to see different angles on the same topic.
This week’s topic is Favorite Race Swag. Swag ? I don’t even know how you translate this into French ! So I actually had to think about it for a few minutes…. because there is not much swag in the races I do in France. At least not compared to what I see in the US !
So for this week’s Friday Five, I have a very difficult time saying which swag I like. So, I decided to adapt a bit, and talk about which swag I have actually kept…. which is not much ! Because either we don’t get it, or it is quite crappy.
1. Tshirts, tshirts and more tshirts. For the most part they are not shapely like this yellow one hereafter so I often throw them out. I have kept the high quality, more feminine ones.
2. Neck warmer. This is probably the best swag I have ever received.
3. Wrist attachment for money / keys
4. A bag of apples for the Apple Pear Road race.
5. Samples of food / tea / drinks but this tends again, to be very basic. I couldn’t even tell you if I have tried anything and repurchased afterwards…
I have signed up for the Paris Marathon 2016 (in less than 9 months and counting), and I am assuming as it is a very big marathon that the race swag will be pretty good for a change !
What is the weirdest thing you have ever received ?