Hello everyone and hello Friday Five ! I am linking up with Courtney at Eat Pray Run, Cynthia at You Signed Up for What and Mar at Mar on the Run for this week’s theme which is National Running Day. Be sure to check them out as well as the other bloggers.
I posted about National Running Day and why I run on Wednesday of this week, so for Friday Five I thought I have picked 5 of the other questions coming from the survey. You can find some great bloggers and their stories on this Running Day link up.
1. How many miles have you run so far this year? About 300 km ? I don’t track everything, especially when I use the treadmill, but I have started to. Indeed, I have only been tracking when I run outside.
2. What big events do you have on the race calendar so far this year? My first half marathon was in April, I have three races in May / June, several in the fall, the next big one being the Paris Versailles 16K. But my biggest ever will be the Paris Marathon 2016
3. Before you leave for an (outside) run you must have: drunk a lot of water, done my dynamic stretching and I won’t leave home without my iPod or Nike GPS watch.
4. Do you have one favorite app to track your runs? Nike Running. Love my watch, it has never let me down.
5. If you had to give someone one piece of advice about running what would it be? If you don’t feel like running one day, just put on your running gear and tell yourself you will go for a 15 minute walk. Once you get out there, the motivation will come.
How did you celebrate National Running Day ? Any races this weekend ? What was your favorite race so far this year ?