Good morning Friday ! I am linking up with Courtney at Eat Pray Run, Cynthia at You Signed Up for What, Mar at Mar on the Run for the Friday Five. They had a fun theme this week : what I will be doing in 5 years.
It made me think about my life, my choices, where I am and where I want to be. Very thought provoking !
My list is pretty basic, but that is also because I love my life and am at the stage where things probably won’t change too much.
1. Installing my kids in their respective colleges / universities. If my kids go to school in Paris, they will still be living at home as most college students do. If they choose to go elsewhere, I will be buying things for their dorm. Scary to think that in 2 years time my oldest could be moving out.
2. Living in Paris. I love it here. Unless both of my kids are in the US, then I would consider moving back.
3. Working with the same company. I love my job and my company gives me lots of opportunities to grow professionally, personally, and to travel. What more could I ask for ?
4. Enjoying life as an empty nester. It scares me but at the same time my husband and I have lots of activities.
5. Travelling. There is so much to see and do around the world. On our list is Japan, Rome, the West Coast of the US, NY, and some place tropical !
In short, living life to the fullest.
What will you be doing in 5 years ? where would you like to travel to ?