Now that life is relatively back to normal, I am excited to be joining Running on Happy and Fairytales and Fitness for the Friday Five 2.0 linkup! Because I am a bit behind on things, I am going to do a post from an earlier November theme, 5 things you may not have known about me.
- I grew up in Maine but have been living in Paris, France since 1996 when I moved here out of college. I am definitely a big city girl and LOVE Paris and Europe, but Maine will always be home. I was there last week visiting my parents and fully enjoyed the fall weather and foliage.
- I have run for over 10 years, but my first half marathon was in April 2015, and since I have done several, but also 2 marathons in less than a year, my most recent being New York.(I just noticed the guy in the back of this photo. Did he actually run a marathon in what looks like his leopard underwear ??? WTH ?)
- I have double nationality and thus I vote in both the US elections and France elections. Actually, wanting to vote was the primary reason I took on French nationality about 15 years ago now.
- I grew up with dogs but am a cat person. We smother our British shorthair with love. His name is Faust. And since we live in an apartment, a dog is not the best option.
- If I had to pick only one treat that I could eat for the rest of my life, it would be ice cream. Though French bread comes a close second, ice cream is my first pick.
Tell me one fun fact about you !
Are you a cat person or a dog person ?
When did you start running ?