I am hooking up again with Mar (@Mar on the run) , Cynthia (@You signed up for what) and Courtney (@ Eat Pray Run) for the Friday Five link up. This week’s theme is 5 things you didn’t know about me. What a fun theme !
So here goes :
1. I am addicted to chocolate (preferably dark), pancakes and coffee.
2. I do not wear/like pumps or flats. I wear boots in the winter and sandals in the summer. Summer is my favorite because I love pedicures and toe nail polish. I change it every week.
3. I grew up in Maine. If you haven’t been to Maine, the motto is “The Way Life Should Be”. Its got four distinct seasons, oceans, mountains and lobster. I love the people, loved growing up there and would not have traded it for anything in the world.
4. Today, I live in an apartment, in a big city, and wouldn’t have it any other way. I love the constant stimulation, the different nationalities, the energy, lights, the restaurants, everything there is to do, the fact you don’t need to take your car everywhere. But still love to be able to sit outside !
5. I used to hate to cook. My most recent investment was my new kitchen. I LOVE it. However, I didn’t always know how to cook. When I first met my husband, he did 95% of the cooking. When it was my turn, (we still joke today…) I would call Pizza Hut. Now I love to cook but do not like baking. I don’t have the patience !
What is a fun fact about you ? Do you like cities ? Do you like to cook ? Happy Friday !!