Its Friday ! How was your week ? Mine was busy.. out three evenings, which is a lot but I caught up with lots of friends I hadn’t seen in a while.
I have chosen some very random things, so you are forewarned.
1. I have absolutely no talent when it comes to interior decorating and I hate picking out furniture, linens or colors for the wall. I usually wait for my mom to come and we decorate together.
This is one of my biggest nightmares :
2. I grew up in Maine. I loved it, I loved having four seasons, water skiing in the summer, sledding in the winter. I could not have asked for a better childhood. (thanks mom for the photo)
3. But I am a city girl at heart. I went to school in Boston and now live in Paris. I love the people, the subway, the constant stimulation.
4. I moved to Paris over 22 years ago to work “internationally“. I work for an international company and in the past year have travelled to China, Switzerland, Germany, the UK, Belgium, Istanbul, Budapest, the US. In the past week at work I have been in contact with people from Hungary, Mexico, Canada, Italy, Spain, Germany, the UK, South Africa, the US, Sweden and Australia.
5. I spend a lot of money on face cream. I have really thin skin (which means wrinkly). It is probably vain, but I don’t want wrinkly skin. I know I have to accept my age but I can still easily spend 100 dollars on a small jar of cream. This is only a sample of what is in my bathroom at the moment :
Here you can find 25 more random facts about me.
Tell me a random fact about yourself !