Its the beginning of 2016 and I have set some ambitious but exciting goals for the year. One of the ways I stay focused is regularly reading motivational quotes. As soon as I see one that resonates, I write it down.
So here are 5 that have been a source of inspiration lately :
- ”My goal is to build a life I don’t need a vacation from”. @thefitwanderluster
- “With a journey driven approach, you’ll find more peace in the process and more clarity when stuff goes wrong, and you’ll experience more life along the way”. Lauren Fleshman (with my marathon training, its ALL about the journey for me)
- ”You can have results or excuses. Not both.”
- ”Wake up with determination. Go to bed with satisfaction.”
- ”Whatever you’re meant to do, do it now. The conditions will always be impossible.”
(Sorry, I didn’t note the source of the last 3. If you know who said them, please let me know).
Its winter, I am in the middle of marathon training, I run before work when its dark, I have tough clients, two teenagers… so pep talks are needed once in a while for me to stay focused on my healthy living lifestyle and goals.
A small pep talk got me out the door to run on my lunch hour and I was blessed with bright sun, shining only during that one hour. It was like a shot of energy right to the veins ; I came home glowing in the aftermath of a fantastic run.
Tell me one of your favorite motivational quotes !