Yeah for Friday ! It was a busy week here in France. We have a Spanish student staying with us for a week as part of an exchange with my daughter’s school, AND American friends arrived yesterday. So between food prep, cooking, cleaning and all the other preparations, my evenings were quite full.
This week’s Friday Five theme is ” brands to love”. Be sure to check out the link up hosts and their take on the topic : Courtney at Eat Pray Run, Cynthia at You Signed Up for What and Mar at Mar on the Run.
This topic was not that easy for me, as I do not pay that much attention to brands generally speaking, but I had a lot of fun reading the posts and I learned a lot. My brand post is very random :
1. Clinique : If there is one thing I spend money on, its skin care. I am trying to avoid wrinkles, and so I put a lot of expensive stuff on my face. This is what I am currently using and I would recommend them all, but Clinique is my favorite at the moment :
2. Nike Dri Fit : A good part of what I buy is Nike. Pants, tops …. I have never been disappointed.
3. Athleta. This brand is not available in France and recently I found a store while travelling in the US. I immediately fell in love with the material and the fit is perfect. (photo taken at last week’s Paris Marathon).
4. Brooks. These sneakers are working for me at the moment.
5. Amazon. Seriously. I find it so easy to buy, things ship fast, you don’t get 50 million emails trying to sell you things, but their software is great because if you do go on the website, it makes “logical” or “intelligent” suggestions.
My list is not very original but it works for me ! Which brands do find worth the money ?