I am linking up again with Courtney, Mar and Cynthia for Friday Five, and as usual we have a fun theme this week.
Here you can find their blogs :
This week’s theme is Five Blogs I love. There are so many great blogs out there, and I am always discovering new ones, so I had a very hard time picking just five ! In addition to the three blogs of our hosts, all with different styles but very complimentary, here are five others I love, all for different reasons :
1. Angela’s blog at Happy Fit Mama. Angela loves running & yoga, is so down to earth and personable, I love her writing style which is to the point and she always has great meal ideas. And she is from New England, where I grew up, so I can relate to so much of her life.
2. Taylor at Lifting Revolution. She is a personal trainer and her posts are either very fitness related providing lots of great information, provide workout options, she will do controversial posts once in a while (about body image, a magazine cover, an article) and she also does some funny posts, for example about being a personal training, or farting. Another completely down to earth blogger.
3. Deborah at Confessions of a Mother Runner. This is a blog I discovered through Friday Five Link up and for some reason we have a lot in common. She is positive, we have kids the same age, and like lots of the same food. I feel that if I lived near her this is the kind of person I could be friends with.
4. Brittany at My Own Balance. She lives in NYC and posts a lot about fitness in the city, she loves taking all kinds of different classes and does very interesting, honest reviews. It gives me a peak into NYC and latest US fitness trends.
5. Tina at Carrots n Cake. Tina is the first blogger that I started following. I grew up in Maine and spent 5 years in Boston, and she lives right outside. So I always get a peak into life in New England.
There are so many more I love, and my tastes do evolve, but as of today, these are the ones I check the most regularly.
Hope you all have a great day. I have La Parisienne race on Sunday. Picked up my packed yesterday, and started fueling correctly with a yummy protein pancake breakfast this morning. We are supposed to have great weather all weekend.
What blog are you loving at the moment ? Any race plans this weekend ?