If I think forward over the next few weeks, this is what I am wishing for (besides all the running stuff I want) :
1. To fully enjoy our family traditions on the 24th and 25th. I am lucky to be part of a family that gets along and the only drama we have is bickering over who’s dessert is best.
2. That the warm weather continues, so I don’t freeze my butt off when I run early mornings. I am also counting down until Dec. 21st when the days start getting longer (but I know this wish will come true so I didn’t put it on my list).
3. That I can spend some quality time with my girls. I will be on vacation 10 days as will my client and most of my colleagues, which means checking email will be very limited. My husband has to work, boo.
4. That I can finish the book I am reading, having started it 6 weeks ago…All the Light We Cannot See.
5. That I won’t over do on the food & drink. I don’t want to start the new year tired, lethargic.
What’s on your wish list for the holiday ? Anything big on your gift list ? Looking forward to family traditions?
You might also like :