I am not a big Valentine’s Day fan, but it doesn’t mean I don’t love my significant other. I don’t often write about my husband, but the love theme inspired me to do so. We met when I was on a college exchange program to France back in 1991, at a language school where I was learning French and he was learning English. We have been together for 24 years, and married for 19 years. I can’t believe that, I actually just had to double check with my hubby !
Here are five things I love about him :
1. He treats me with respect.
2. He is an equal partner, largely pulling his weight around the house, loving to cook, but also picks up, does the grocery shopping, takes out the trash, participates in parent teacher meetings and even takes care of the laundry without me having to ask.
3. He is funny and takes almost nothing too seriously. Acting scared on the top of a ferris wheel :
4. He puts up with my bossy, directive, Type A personality. Need I say more ?
5. He doesn’t complain, ever. Well, maybe a little bit when he gets really mad about something….but that’ ok !
Looking forward to another 25 years together !
You might also like :