The past week was crazy busy ! I like living a busy life, but I also like it when it slows down a bit.
In short :
- Wednesday : travel to Switzerland
- Thursday : work from 7 a.m. to midnight with small breaks for coffee or food
- Friday : work all day, got home around 10 p.m.
- Saturday : too tired to exercise and too much to do, but I was motivated by the nice weather. Ran errands and went to the market, did laundry, got my hair cut and colored, went into Paris (look at that blue sky) to get my watch fixed at Printemps, then went to a school fund raising event where I helped from 6:30 p.m…. and was home at 2 a.m.
- Sunday : I NEEDED air and exercise so I went for an hour run / walk. Came home, finished laundry and cleaned like crazy because we were having people over for lunch. Lunch with friends / family (ate too much), skyped with family in the US, then eventually sat for a few minutes. I am loving Chicago Fire and Chicago Police Department.
After the weekend was over, I tried to get back to my regular eating and exercising. Omelette with broccoli and ham, then had some chicken with butternut squash and a YUMMY salad I bought (avocado, mango, red and green peppers, onion, cilantro. SO GOOD).
I exercised Tuesday (one hour cardio) and Wednesday (one hour weights and ab work).
And on top of all of this, I have a ton of administrative paper work to do, need to go to the bank, and pack ……..because we are going to Florida ! So excited despite the fact the weather doesn’t look that great. I am going to spend 2 weeks with family, and that is so much more important than the weather.
Hope you are having a great week !