I am on vacation for two weeks, and thoroughly enjoying myself !Even with it being a bit crazy, I have found time to spend with my husband, children and family, ate (pretty) well, and got to do some fun things.
Here is what the first week look liked.
Lots of exercise :
- Friday : 45 minute aqua gym
- Saturday : 7 km run
- Sunday : 50 minutes of laps at the pool. I am loving the pool.
- Monday : 45 minutes of weights and ab work at the gym
- Tuesday : 20 minutes on the treadmill + 45 minutes body sculpt class
- Wed. & Thu : off. My body needed a break !
- Friday : 90 minutes of cardio (30 on the bike + 45 on the treadmill and 15 on the elliptical)…. I needed it after 2 days of rich foods !
I went to the movies twice. We saw the last chapter of the Hobbit. It was OK. I love Lord of the Rings, but this sequel just felt like a money maker…
I also went to the the Penguins of Madagascar. Very cute and non stop action. With my kids we watched Pitch Perfect (AGAIN !) and I also did some reading.
I of course celebrated Christmas with the family, here is a short recap of the festivities.
I also got in a few, much needed cat naps !
A great week overall, and I am looking forward to the next few days.
Were you on vacation this week ? Did you find some time to rest ?