My fitness has taken a back seat at the moment due to a pesky lower leg pain. So as much as I tried to stay active this week, I would prefer to be running :
- Monday : Off. Pouring rain. No motivation to go to the gym.
- Tuesday : Off. Pouring rain. No motivation to go anywhere.
- Wednesday : I was so ready to workout ! 40 minute walk + 30 minutes weights + 10 minute ab work in the morning. 35 minutes of strong laps in the pool at lunch.
- Thursday : Off.
- Friday : One hour of laps at the pool.
- Saturday : 25 minutes weights + 15 minutes abwork + 2km walk.
- Sunday : One hour walk 5,5 km (included 1 km run) + 100 push ups (not all at the same time). Today marks the beginning of the push up challenge.
I also planked every day. Yeah !
I was very busy this weekend, while my husband is away.
I spent at least 4 hours cleaning my bedroom, going through my running clothes, rotating summer and winter clothes (yes I was am STILL wearing some of my winter things), took everything out from under the bed to vacuum and wash the floor. Now I can see all of my running and fitness things :
My daughter and I went to the ballet Saturday evening to see Gisele. My husband and I used to go regularly but I got tired of it, I found that most of the classical ballets were very similar. But I was happy to go back after so many years, the show was spectacular.
There are 2 ballet / opera houses in Paris, but this show was in the Garnier Opera house :
Arriving inside the Opera house :
The inside, waiting for the show to start :
The end of the ballet (we are not allowed to take pictures during) :
Sunday started off with a long walk, push ups and planking. I was with my daughter and we would stop at benches, she would jump rope and I would do my push ups. We ended off with some planking :
Sunday afternoon I went with my daughter to her golf lessons. My husband always goes with her, so it was fun to watch :
Then I came home and crashed on the couch for 2 hours. Guess I was tired !
The sun finally came out this evening and we ate dinner outside. Days are light here until past 10 p.m. Let’s hope that the sun stays .
Tell me one random thing about your week ! Do you like the ballet ?