I have been back at work now for almost 2 weeks and as much as I love vacation, it is always nice to get back into a familiar routine. So here is a short update on recent food & fitness, starting from August 4th :
- Monday : weight lifting, upper body
- Tuesday : 35 minutes treadmill, going uphill + ab work
- Wed / Thu / Fri : off because I was travelling
- Saturday : upper body weights. I was the first one in the gym & it was empty.
- Sunday : one hour treadmill run because it was raining. It felt great, no foot pain !
- Monday : off
- Tuesday : upper body weights
As for food, last week I was on a major egg kick for breakfast. By the weekend I was all egged out and made a big batch of pancakes !
My husband was in a cooking mood this week…our friends brought us back vanilla pods from La Reunion island that we used in several dishes. You let them dry, then slice them open to scrape out the vanilla seed.
I have a five day weekend here in France. My mother arrived this morning, so I am looking forward to spending time with her.
How has your week been ? Do you ever cook with vanilla ? How do you like your eggs ?