Hello ! How was your weekend ? I thought of my many New Englander friends… who had snow today ! We had 70 degree weather in Paris, it was great !
This week’s fitness :
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday : recovering from jet lag
- Friday morning : 10 km run
- Friday evening : 45 minutes aqua gym
- Saturday : recovering ! My legs were tight from a double workout on Friday
- Sunday : 13 km run + LOTS of stretching… legs were still very tight
I went out to dinner with my husband one evening. Fish with roasted Brussel Sprouts :
And at home… fish with roasted Brussel Sprouts (tis the season…), curried rice :
Roasted veggies (peppers and purple carrots), coconut rice and chicken :
Otherwise, we have a resident guest for the next 2 months, my brother in law and sister in law’s cat, while they are out of the country.
… and took advantage of the great weather. It was so nice out ! Look at that wonderful blue sky, and my geraniums are still bright green.
I had taken Friday off, so had a nice long three day weekend. Besides taking advantage of the weather, I was quite busy.
- I also went to the movies to see the Maze Runner. I watched several movies in the plane last weekend, and was itching to see something on the big screen. I enjoyed it, but generally like those kind of movies (Hunger Games, Divergent, Twilight…).
- We also finished the Blacklist (season 1) and started Lord of the Rings for the 15th time….
- I also finished a book, Replay. VERY GOOD. It had been a long time since I couldn’t put a book down.
- And did lots of cooking.
I feel I have recovered from jet lag. The kids go back to school tomorrow… life is back to its normal routine.
How was your weekend ?