The year is very quickly coming to an end, so this is a great time to think about what I want to accomplish in the next 2+ months. I have a ton of travel for work and personal reasons, so I am trying to be reasonable, and be sure my goals are attainable.
- NYC Marathon. No brainer. I had a great 25 mile run (run / walk) this past Saturday and it was a huge confidence booster. I feel ready. I would love to finish in 4:45.
- Manage November. I am really excited to go to the US twice in the month, but I also have to go to Switzerland and Germany. It will be a busy time and I need to anticipate so that the household continues to function when I am not around.
- Continue to stay focused on my clean eating / fitness regimen. I still have a couple more inches to lose around my midsection. No 2017 resolutions for me to get in shape / lose weight, etc. I want to say that will have been accomplished in 2016.
- Enjoy the downtime from not having a training schedule. I consider training officially stops on November 6. With the exception of May & June, I have been training for a marathon all year. I am craving other fitness activities and not running at zero dark thirty.
- Take advantage of time with my family. When life gets crazy, they keep me grounded.
What one goal do you want to accomplish before the end of December ?
Looking forward to some downtime in the winter months ?