Good morning everyone ! I haven’t been very faithfully posting because I have been crazy busy with travel at work. So here are some facts about my life since mid February, and a photo dump highlighting some different moments.
Over the past 5 weeks ….
- I have taken a plane 15 times and a train twice
- Visited 4 different countries
- Been in 6 different US states
- Had Starbucks in 8 different cities (and it does all taste the same !)
- Read three magazines and 2 books, but watched 8 movies (all on a plane)
- Drank at least 50 bottles of water
- Ate eggs for breakfast 30 days
- Saw 2 friends & 2 family members I had not seen in 4 years
- Slept in my home bed 8 nights
- Eaten Chobani yogurt + a Kind bar for a meal more times than I want to count
- Signed up for one Half Marathon
- Did laundry by hand 5 times
- Bought 2 pieces of clothing at Athleta (wow that brand / store is AMAZING)
- Had to go to 4 different US department stores to find quality brand thigh high nylons
- Experienced temps from 5 degrees fahrenheit to 85 degrees fahrenheit, but had no rain
- Went to 2 amusement parks (Universal Studios and Las Vegas)
- Lost 60 dollars gambling in Vegas
- Walked 5 miles in Prague in one night
- Ate too much bread and not enough veggies
- Had 4 nights where I slept fewer than 4 hours
Spending time with my brother and sister in law in Florida :
Spending a day with my college roommate in NJ : (sorry the picture is fuzzy)
Prague, Las Vegas, New York :
Half Marathon training.
… and took only one picture of a restaurant meal :
It was fun but I am glad to be home, with my family, eat food I cook and sleep in my own bed.
Have a great weekend !